Current Job Openings
We’re looking to hire a BMW Motorcycle technician to join the service department here at BMW Motorcycles of Concord. Thanks to the California climate and the incredible popularity of BMW Motorcycles throughout the Bay Area, our repair and maintenance services are always in demand. If you have the skills to work on BMW Motorcycles and are looking to be part of a professional, metropolitan dealership we’d like to hear from you. Please read the following short job description and, if you are interested in the position, send a resume and cover letter to our General Manager, Markus Ghigliazza, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BMWMCWC TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
- Diagnose, repair and maintain BMW motorcycles in accordance with BMW Motorrad USA and BMW Motorcycles of Concord standards
- Promote and attain BMW Motorcycles of Concord standards for superior workmanship
- Help maintain an exceptional BMW retail environment for all clients
- Act as a technical resource for other team members and customers, if and when needed. It is expected that non-technician staff members will exhaust all other sources of information before asking for assistance from a technician, but all questions are to be answered if within the scope of technician’s knowledge
- Work as a team always, when necessary, collaborating to properly diagnose and repair motorcycles
- Adhere to all codes of conduct and policies outlined within the BMW Motorcycles of Concord employee handbook
- Wear uniforms when provided and appropriate work related clothing at all times
- Whenever direct contact with customers is required be courteous and professional
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technically knowledgeable, experienced or trainable on BMW motorcycle product line.
- Technicians must possess all basic mechanical skills needed to perform expected job duties.
- In addition to skills, every technician is expected to possess at least the minimum selection of tools needs to perform basic mechanical repairs and must demonstrate that they are willing and able to work in a safe and productive manner at all times.
- Must possess sufficient strength and manual dexterity to achieve productivity targets.
- Must be physically capable of standing and moving around service facility for the entirety of the scheduled work shift.
- Must have a clean driving record and current motorcycle endorsement on driver’s license.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for considering BMW Motorcycles of Concord!